Welcome to EastPoint Dental, the office of Dr. Robert A George and Dr. Jason A Kahan. Our goal is to provide the highest quality of care through a cooperative effort between you the patient, the doctor, and our office staff. We would like your visits to exceed your expectation. *APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION: As a courtesy to our patients, an automated confirmation call will be placed 2 days prior to the scheduled appointment. Please remember you are responsible for keeping your appointment or calling to reschedule if needed within 24 hours to avoid an “out of pocket” expense.
* IF YOUR ARE UNABLE TO KEEP YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT: We require a 24 hour notice to reschedule due to your appointment being reserved specifically for you. Please be considerate of other patients and let us know if you unable to change your appointment. We reserve the right to charge a fee of $35.00 per 45 minutes of time reserved for an appointment missed.
• PLEASE BRING YOUR INSURANCE CARD EACH VISIT: As you are aware, patient insurance information changes often. To avoid an “out of pocket” expense please be prepared to show your dental insurance card each visit. Ultimately you are responsible for your bill, so it helps you to help us stay current.
• PATIENT CO-PAYMENTS AND DEDUCTIBLES ARE DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE.
• TREATMENT OF MINORS: A parent/legal guardian must accompany any patient under the age of 18. If a parent/legal guardian chooses not to accompany the child then a waiver giving permission for the patient to be treated without a parent/legal guardian present must be signed.
• PRESCRIPTIONS: It is our policy to call in prescriptions as needed on an individual basis. If you need to be pre-medicated due to a health condition please inform us prior to your first visit. All pre-medications will be called into your pharmacy one day prior to your appointments unless requested earlier by the patient. You must provide us with your pharmacy number in order for medications to be called into the correct location of your pharmacy.
• PLEASE LET US KNOW: If there is anything you don’t understand about your care, dentist’s instructions, or if you are experiencing any dental problem that hasn’t been addressed by the doctor.
We look forward to meeting you to provide and discuss your dental care options. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call our office.
Robert A. George D.D.S.
Jason A Kahan D.D.S.